Tuesday 3 October 2017

Autumn Planner Pages



Hello again,

Hope you're all enjoying the new season we're in. I've been enjoying getting my wellies and woolly jumpers back out from the back of the wardrobe. There'll be lots of autumn walkies to enjoy. I'm not a huge fan of hot weather so Autumn time is when I start to feel like I can enjoy going out again - sooo much nicer now I don't need to think about sun cream, insect repellent and how many bottles of water I need to stop myself from dehydrating. Yes, I'm not the happiest of creatures in the summer, but there's nothing like a walk through autumn leaves and curling up under a blanket when I get home to make me feel better again. With that in mind, I have a beutiful sticker kit from Mrs Brimbles to share with you. I love, love, LOVE watercolour and animals so these guys are perfect.


I think the fox is my favourite - how about you? I love fur effect Anna created with the watercolour - just so huggably soft. Also he reminds me a bit of my housemates dog, so what's not to love?

I decided to keep things fairly simple this week. I used the checklists and headers to create some daily lists to keep me organised. Then I used the beautiful images to fill in some of the white space with yummy autumny (is that a word?) cuteness.



Spotlight on gold foiled washi tape. It's no secret that I'm usually into bright and bold colours. Generally brown isn't my thing, although I do love the muted autumnal colour palette Anna has chosen this month. I add a pop of sparkle I've used this gorgeous gold foiled washi. I think it compliments the spread beaufifully and, since it's also from Anna's shop, you could put one in your shopping basket when you get the sticker kit.












Well that's it from me this month - i'm off to make myself a hot chocolate and settle in for a cozy evening watching movies from under my blanket. Happy planning guys! xx


Bloghttps://www.jenniemayescrafts.blogspot.co.uk/

Instagramhttps://www.instagram.com/jenniemayescrafts/

Pinteresthttps://www.pinterest.co.uk/jsm1616/jennie-mayes-crafts/

No comments:

Post a Comment