Saturday 16 April 2016

April Brimbles Planner Box


April showers bring May flowers.. So they say... But what April brought me was Mrs. Brimbles Planner box. 



Once again I am amazed and impressed with all the lovely products I receive in the boxes.
I want to focus on all of the details of some items I received in the April Mrs.Brimbles box. Lets talk stickers. Omg! How stinkin cute are these. Perfect for every planner addicts planner...


And how about this paerclip, donut charm and card. Will make an awesome addition to embellishing your planner.

For the love of sticky notes, my goodness these are the most adorable ones I've seen. This is going to make planning extra special and add some severe cuteness...



Here is a perfect example of what you can do using your Mrs.Brimbles Planner Box. There is so much variety and the art and special uniqueness  that is put into making such amazing products is always a joy to receive. Thank you Anna for the opportunity to be able to represent you, and to everyone who took the time to stop by the blog today.


No comments:

Post a Comment