Thursday 14 January 2016

My January Planner Set Up by Charlie

Hey, everyone! It's Charlie from seasaltandpaper.com. Happy New Year! I'm back on the Mrs Brimbles blog to share with you how I've been using my January 2016 stationery Brimbles Box. This month's theme is all about seeing the New Year in with a bit of glitz and glamour, something to help you shine and sparkle your way through the first months of the year. You can check out what products I received here in my unboxing post.
How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com}
Setting up my planner for 2016 I knew I needed to jazz up my dashboard. As it's the first thing I see when I open up my planner I like to change it up now & again depending on my mood. After some umming and erring, I decided on making my own 'Project Life' cards using some scrapbook paper. I didn't want to cut the larger size Project Life cards which came with my January box because they are just so beautiful! (The 4x6 Project Life cards would be perfect to use on an A5 planner dashboard.) I rounded the corners with a punch and added some of the Pink Paislee stickers to finish them off. How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com}How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com} I was super happy to find some gold glitter washi tape in my Brimbles Box - I'm sort of obsessed with pink and gold at the moment! You can attach Project Life cards to your dashboard with glue dots, however, I like to use washi tape to brighten it up, plus it's easy to peel off when I feel like changing the card. How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com}How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com}How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com}How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com}How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com} I received four mini Heidi Swapp notepads - aren't they just stunning!? They came with little sticky pads on the back so I decided to stick them to a clear plastic Filofax flyleaf so I can have them at hand in my planner. How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com} The sweet little treat bag I punched and added to my planner - using it as a pocket to keep some Project Life cards in. It's just perfect for storing all sorts of things - stickers, ephemera, stamps... How I'm Using My January Brimbles Box {seasaltandpaper.com} Lastly, I added a cute bow tie paper clip to my dashboard. It's holding my master to-do list behind. I like that they are mini sized and don't add a lot of bulk to my planner.
To be honest, I LOVE every single thing in the January Brimbles Box. There's not a single item that's not to my taste and there are so many possibilities. Here I've shown you some basics but what I have left over I will be getting creative with. How will you be using your January goodies?
Charlie xo {seasaltandpaper.com}

3 comments: